Place North West will work with the full-service law firm in maximising its time at the international property conference in Cannes.
Shoosmiths, which has an office in Manchester, will be bringing a delegation to MIPIM.
Lisa Tye, partner at Shoosmiths, described why MIPIM is a must-attend event for the team.
“As we continue to evolve how we invest in, develop and use property, MIPIM provides an opportunity to inspire ideas, celebrate innovation and share insight, whilst connecting contacts from across the global real estate community.”
Tye added later: “Shoosmiths is delighted to partner with Place North West for MIPIM 2023 to help facilitate those conversations and promote growth for the North West region.”
She also said: “The North West region is home to some of the most ambitious investment and development projects in the UK, and Place North West provides an important platform to showcase the great work that is being done and the exciting opportunities that exist in the region.”
Place is offering a robust catalogue of opportunities for business development and thought leadership at MIPIM, including corporate boat charters, roundtables, and videos.
Dino Moutsopoulos, commercial director at Place, expressed his excitement to be working with Shoosmiths.
“Having such a well-known name in the legal sector supporting the Place North West MIPIM delegation is fantastic news,” he said.
“Shoosmiths, although not new to Manchester and North West, are a new client to Place North West and we look forward to helping them integrate into our network.”
In addition to Shoosmiths, Place North West’s MIPIM client and partner list includes Marketing Manchester, Wigan Council, Wardell Armstrong, Salford City Council, P4 Planning, Lexington, Morgan Sindall Construction, Luma Marketing, JMW Solicitors, and Eden Planning.
Connect with Shoosmiths
shoosmiths.co.uk | LinkedIn | Twitter
Certain opportunities are now limited. To prevent disappointment, please reach out to commercial director Dino Moutsopoulos at your earliest convenience.
Why work with Place North West?
- Proven: As MIPIM veterans, we know how to best reach the high-profile audience attending the event. We also know the market and have multiple outlets where we can promote your content, with your videos appearing on our newsletter, website, and social media channels during or after MIPIM.
- Hassle-free: We do the hard work for you. We can source participants, suppliers, and venues, put on the event, and figure out all the logistics so you can focus on maximising your time at MIPIM.
- Flexible: With a variety of packages and services, we can mix and match to craft the perfect MIPIM campaign for your brand within your budget.
Opportunities for MIPIM 2023 include:
- Corporate boat charters: Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Mediterranean with the industry’s biggest decision-makers on the Place MIPIM boat, which allows you to escape the crowds and engage in undisturbed networking with drinks and canapes.
- Roundtables: Held in-person and turned into videos later, these roundtables can stand the test of time and reach a wider audience than a more traditional roundtable ever could.
- ‘Fireside’ chats: These intimate one-on-one video interviews provide a more informal setting that’s perfect for digging into complex and important topics in a way that’s accessible to those at MIPIM and beyond.
- Event management: Whether you’d like to have a private drinks reception, breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Place can help source a venue and find you the perfect guests for networking and engaging discussions.
- Vox pops: Capture the excitement of your announcements, launches, and events with quick interviews with your attendees.
- Advertising: Before and during MIPIM, get your brand in front of the readers of Place North West in multiple ways, including website banners, an advertorial piece, branded editorial reports, and more.